The views, information, thoughts, opinions, plans, strategies, or advice expressed during on JeremiahShepard.com ("website") are solely those of Jeremiah Shepard and do not necessarily represent those of his past, present, or future employer; the individual(s), company(ies), group(s), or entity(ies); family, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, LinkedIn connections, or social media followers.
Any and all reviews and/or synopses done by Jeremiah are not in any way affiliated with, endorsed, or compensated by the person(s) or company(ies) involved with what is being reviewed and/or a synopses being done on.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Jeremiah makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Jeremiah does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the information, products, services, or related graphics published on this website is up to date, complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading;
- advice, strategies, plans, or direction is guaranteed to deliver results in any way; or
- past performance is an indicator of future results.
The information contained within this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jeremiah through research of facts and his own opinions. Some of the material may not be an original thought; it may be reiterated information that someone else has come up with. Any reliance you place on such information is; therefore, strictly at your own risk.
Limitations of Liability
Jeremiah will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss or damage;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data; or
- Throughout this website, there are links to other websites which are not under the control of Jeremiah. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Jeremiah has no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
These limitations of liability apply even if Jeremiah has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair Use Definition
Fair use is a doctrine in the United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test.