Jeremiah considers himself a lifelong learner, whether that is through formal education like college courses and professional certification courses or through non-fiction books, podcasts, or seminars/webinars. He loves to learn new things!
Professional sources say that lifelong learning is the ongoing, voluntary, and self-motivated pursuit of knowledge for personal and professional reasons. All of that definition applies to Jeremiah individually, and he doesn't see himself slowing down anytime soon. Currently, he is pursuing an MBA (Master's Business Administration) in IT Management. In the future, he is considering:
- Agile Project Management
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner),
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and/or
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Continuing Education
- Supervisory Management Certificate Series
- Web Developer Certificate Series
- Oracle DB: SQL Fundamentals
- Marketing Brand Management Certificate Series
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
Learn more about his educational journey by reading his blog article: The Road To Knowledge.