At Alkami, we are focused on changing ordinary online and mobile banking into something of tremendous value for both the financial institution and their customers and members. Our sole focus is providing the ultimate digital banking solution to banks and credit unions. We accomplish this by focusing on the four key elements of our business: Build, Sell, Install, Support. It is only when all four of these elements work together that they are able to “transform lead to gold”.
What was in it for Jeremiah?
Jeremiah might still be in the honeymoon phase at Alkami, but he absolutely loves his job, the company culture, the people he works with, and his clients. Back into application project management and having a blast of using his natural talents and learning more and more. He is still going strong on his MBA-IT Management. Jeremiah thinks this has also presented else when it comes to his future...small business, not a large corporation. He is a change agent at heart and Alkami is open to change and improvement, not only from their employees but their clients, too!
What is in it for you?
EXPANDED RÉSUMÉ EXCERPT:
Sr. Project Manager (Feb. 2017 - present)
HIGHLIGHT OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- In the words of the Chief Delivery Officer in month four: "I hear you got a new project." ... "When you are good, we punish you by giving you more work."
- Jeremiah instituted the cultural phenomenon, High-Five Thursday (#Hi5Thurs on social media). Thursdays can be a weird day, so within Jeremiah's organization he gives out awesome high-fives to start the day off right for everyone involved.
- Jeremiah is implementing small to large enterprise-scale cloud software solutions for financial institutions (focus on Credit Unions).
- He leads multiple, simultaneous projects (program management) similar in size, but varied in complexity.
- He is collaborating in an open office environment with a group of diverse, intelligent, and passionate professionals.
- Jeremiah is the primary point of contact for all client inquiries for projects being managed.
- He works closely with Product Development and Services to support the clients.
- He provides regular input to the Services management team on process improvements and best practices.
- Jeremiah coordinates with the account management team during implementation life-cycle and post-launch stage to maintain customer relationships and communication.