What was in it for Jeremiah?
Jeremiah realized he could do much more when he was invested in the company and its culture and believed in the products and services being delivered. He was given carte blanche in regards to his role after he understood the vision and mission of the company and how this role was a part of it. Jeremiah was really able to exercise his critical and strategic thinking to deliver awesome results.
What is in it for you?Unfortunately, due to the company's bankruptcy, he was part of an abrupt lay-off. This third, unexpected loss of a job was the straw that broke the camel's back. Jeremiah was determined to develop in-demand skills and become more marketable. A determined, motivated, life-long learner was forged. He decided he was going to go back to college to finish his current in-progress degree, Commercial Music. Even though he wasn't going to use it, he wanted to finish what he started. After that, he would begin working on his second Associate's degree in Business Management.
EXPANDED RÉSUMÉ EXCERPT:Business Development Manager (Jan. 2007 - Aug. 2007)
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Jeremiah gives it his all by making 807 phone calls.
- He was able to make 57 appointments with the majority of them being firsts for AIS.
- He grew the sales pipeline from $0 to nearly $500,000.
- Jeremiah was able to close 43 sales.
- He implemented a new marketing project for products and services.
- He developed a new sales strategy on new automatic identification and data collection equipment and solutions.
- Jeremiah managed business development in the Dallas/Ft. Worth (D/FW) Texas region.
- He helped organizations increase efficiency, manage, and reduce operational expenses related to mobile computing, inventory control, data collection, and auto identification.
- He conducted meetings, training, and demonstrations with customers and prospects.
- Jeremiah conducted consulting sales – performed cost and needs analysis, return on investment (ROI), implementation scheduling.