What was in it for Jeremiah?
This was the catalyst for his project management career path while gaining experience in a demanding services industry. During this time, Jeremiah earned several ITIL certifications, including ITIL Expert. He also started going back to school for his Bachelor's degree... and his first child was born.
What is in it for you?
Jeremiah served in a hybrid role of Project Management and IT Service Management. This presented a unique opportunity to learn about PMI's methodology and ITIL's best practices. Jeremiah has insight from conception, to planning, to creating, to maintaining, to improving.
EXPANDED RÉSUMÉ EXCERPT:
Project Manager I (May 2011 - Mar. 2013)
Project Manager II (Mar. 2013 - March 2014)
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Jeremiah was promoted from Senior Analyst (I) to Advisor (II) level to manage multiple projects simultaneously (program management), varying in size and complexity.
- He was the recipient of the Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Award for leading and improving processes during Service Management Transition Procedure documentation project. Read more.
- He was nominated for the Annual Dell Champion Award in recognition of developing and executing new strategies to deliver a successful project for a previously struggling account.
- Jeremiah optimized and reduced workflows from 1000s of duplicates across numerous accounts to a standardized 579; then consolidated to 248 by chartering and executing an Agile BPMS (Business Process Management System) enhancement project with 37 service delivery teams. Read more.
- Jeremiah influenced the direction of the transformation of business and IT processes to align with the customer strategy by consulting with the customer and internal stakeholders.
- He mentored and trained team members to be successful Transition Project Managers through structured training and servant leadership throughout multiple projects.
- He was responsible for managing project plans/schedule, achieving project milestones, RAIDO matrix (RAID registers), status reports, communication, cost, scope, and assigning resource responsibilities.
- Jeremiah was accountable and responsible for gap analysis, testing, verification, and validation of the implemented technical solutions on transition (outsourced to Dell) and transformation (implementation of services kept by the customer) projects, as well as the proprietary Operational Practices Application Suite (OPAS).
- He communicated with and led global, cross-functional teams throughout all phases of project management.
- He partnered with Enterprise Process Owners (EPO) and all parties involved on system, documentation, and service/process improvements through system enhancements, enterprise documentation revisions, communications, and consulting through the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Jeremiah was known for creating a strategy, gathering requirements, devising a plan, and executing a successful project.