NTT Data Services, formerly Dell Services; formerly Perot Systems, partners with clients to navigate the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions, and outcomes that matter most. They’re a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider that wraps deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.
What was in it for Jeremiah?
The first two-thirds of this role was very project focused with the last one-third being operational focused. This reinforced and reconfirmed to Jeremiah that projects are where he thrives and is most successful. During this time, he earned another ITIL certificate, CompTIA Project + certificate, earned his Bachelor's degree, and earned the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification. The last month, he also started his MBA-IT Management.
What is in it for you?
Jeremiah did a lot of self-discovery and learning towards the end of this role. In this season of life, he truly understands the formula for his definition of success. This also demonstrates his motivation and determination. During this time frame, not only was he succeeding at work, excelling in education, and raising a one child family, but that family grew, too! He had his second son and his third child/first daughter/last child. This says something about Jeremiah's character and will power, and also says something about his awesome support system.
EXPANDED RÉSUMÉ EXCERPT:
Project Manager III (Mar. 2014 - Feb. 2017)
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Jeremiah was promoted from Advisor (II) to Senior Advisor (III) to establish the Service Management program for the Information Security organization by collaborating with 25+ service delivery managers to incorporate best practices within multiple ITIL processes.
- He delivered value-added performance reporting metrics which cut wasted time and cost by 50% by overhauling, enhancing, and improving the efficiency of current manual reporting metrics utilizing Agile Management. Read more.
- He slashed wasted time by 80% and maximized efficiency by chartering and executing reporting automation and Business Intelligence (BI) Waterfall project with additional success in producing real-time, actionable metrics. Read more.
- Jeremiah also chartered, designed, and successfully executed a SharePoint project, for a static SLA/KPI dashboard for 60 customers supported for availability, incident, problem, request, change, and customer satisfaction.
- Jeremiah worked in a hybrid role, Project Manager and IT Service Manager, working in the Operations and CSI areas.
- He supported the Information Security organization: Network Security, Security Operations, User Account Administration, Information Security Management, and Service Assurance service areas (400+ individuals) supporting 60+ external and internal customers.
- The challenge was to establish and implement ITIL best practices for the organization.
- He directed the effort to continuously improve and adapt service delivery standards and processes to align with the IT road map and/or customer strategy.
- Jeremiah created and revised Information Security workflows, processes, and standard operational procedures.