What was in it for Jeremiah?
You learn more from failures than you do successes. However, according to Winston Churchill, this role was a success. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” Jeremiah built a great friendship, that is still strong to this day.
What is in it for you?
Do you want an individual that can take rejection or a failure and keep going full speed, not giving up, and still giving it his all? That is what this role was able to do for Jeremiah. If you are looking at it from a pure sales metrics, he was not successful. However, if you look at it from a work ethic and character building perspective, those 6 months were pretty impactful. He also has absolutely no issue interacting with individuals and figuring out solutions to problems.
What did my Technifax colleague say? Take a look at the recommendation.
EXPANDED RÉSUMÉ EXCERPT:
Account Executive (Aug. 2006 - Jan. 2007)
HIGHLIGHT OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Within that six-month period, Jeremiah made 2,666 'cold' phone calls to businesses within his territory.
- From those calls he had, 74 consulting appointments, with the majority of those being first appointments not only for him but for the company.
- He built the prospecting pipeline from $0 to $383,531 within that 6-month time-frame.
- Jeremiah closed on two sales.
- Jeremiah's goal was to help organizations increase efficiency, manage, and reduce operational expenses related to document management, document output, and managed IT services.
- He consulted with all necessary stakeholders to gather information and understand the pain points.
- He communicated to customers and prospects about document management and office equipment to enhance productivity and streamline processes.
- Jeremiah conducted meetings, training, and demonstrations with customers and prospects.
- He delivered cost, workflow, and needs analysis prior to implementing the desired solution.
- He configured the equipment based on customer’s needs, proposal, and implementation of the solution.