I solve problems by implementing process improvements and efficiencies to make teams’ roles and responsibilities easier which creates opportunities for them to be more apt to adopt change.
I collaborate with diverse, intelligent, cross-functional teams and empower my teams by SHEPARD-ING — to guide and direct team members and organizations in a particular direction through authentic servant leadership, mentorship, and the sharing of knowledge.
I am a lifelong learner of leadership, management, self-improvement, business, and technology. I strive to be The Ideal Team Player. I am a Project Management Professional (PMP) and ITIL Expert with a proven record of success in the achievement of strategic business goals and objectives.
I am a natural, strong leader that makes decisions easily, reaches conclusions quickly and then takes appropriate action. My ability to think strategically, and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of the plan with determination and precision, makes me a powerful business leader.
- Leading simultaneous implementation projects for enterprise-scale cloud software solutions for small to large financial institutions deploying to desktop, tablet, and mobile (Android, iOS).
- Utilizing vendor management to coordinate with multiple third-parties to establish application integration and deliver a complete application solution to the client.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Technical Consultants, Technical Implementation Engineers, Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Support Engineers, and Account Management resources effectively and efficiently to meet objectives and milestones.
- Working with all levels of management to ensure the client’s strategic objectives and vision of the customer digital experience is delivered and provides a smooth transition for the client’s customers.
- Utilizing multiple tools to stay organized and deliver successful projects, such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, SalesForce, and Microsoft Project.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Proposed and is spearheading the Project Management Implementation Improvement Initiative, PMI3, to increase efficiency and consistency on projects affecting multiple teams.
- Received positive client feedback on a project during launch week that was delivered on time and at cost: “…best conversion we have ever experienced.”
- Instigated and kept a fun trend going, “High 5 Thursday”. Sometimes, Thursday is pretty rough. Individuals get excited on Wednesday because we are “halfway there”, but then on Thursdays sometimes we need a pick-me-up to get to Friday. BAM! Get a HI-5!
- Managed the implementation of IT Service Management by collaborating with 25 Information Security Infrastructure and Application Managers to establish and integrate ITIL best practices.
- Management oversight of service delivery processes and best practices, including incident, problem, request, change, service level and configuration management to align with IT roadmap.
- Resource coordination, customer management, technical resolution management, and communications at various levels during services engagements from tactical to strategic.
- Collaborated with and Information Security (hardware and software) teams in regards to Service Request and Change Management process improvement and consistency.
- Compiled, analyzed, and reported statistical data and trends relating to service level (SLA) compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Provided training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed, a continued point of contact and facilitated process related meetings.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Reduced time and cost by 50% by overhauling and improving the efficiency of manual KPI reporting for Information Security’s ITIL performance metrics. [https://goo.gl/VbGHLC]
- Improved efficiency by 80% through automation of ITIL and Infrastructure reporting metrics by leading application, integration, and service management teams to ensure SLA / KPI adherence.[https://goo.gl/3t1t0b]
- Led the consolidation and optimization of 43 Business Process Management System (BPMS) workflows to 16 to enhance the customer experience and increase service delivery speed.
- Designed and implemented the SLA / KPI static dashboard to access customer delivery obligations for ITIL Processes, Infrastructure Health, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Demonstrated Business Intelligence improvement year-to-year for ISO:27001 / ISO:9001 annual audits.
- Influenced and consulted on the transformational direction of ITIL processes—including incident, enterprise change, and service level managements—to align with company strategy and goals.
- Led concurrent projects migrating ITSM applications for clients to increase IT performance for supporting the business.
- Led global teams—Infrastructure (hardware, software, network), Service Desk, Service Management—ensuring financial and human resource needs were aligned with the project objectives.
- Trained, mentored, and coached staff to provide opportunities to successfully support the Project Management and Service Management functional areas.
- Collaborated with client leadership to gather requirements and led gap analysis, testing, and verification in support of the execution of solutions.
- Conducted customized application training programs for external IT and business stakeholders.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Achieved Quarterly Rewards & Recognition Award for leading the Transitions Operations Procedure (TOPs) project and improving processes and procedures documentation.[https://goo.gl/e1Jo1D]
- Nominated for Annual Dell Champion Award in recognition of developing new strategies and leading teams to deliver a successful application project for a struggling healthcare client.
- Optimized and reduced workflows from 1,000+ to 248 by leading cross-functional teams in chartering and executing a Business Process Management System (BPMS) Agile project. [https://goo.gl/ei4y11]
- Successfully led the first full ITO project implementing a new enterprise application suite and delivered valuable, actionable lessons learned to the appropriate internal teams.
- Spearheaded a training program for ITSM Project Managers focusing on the new application suite and implementation methodology.
Additional experience as Deposit Services Specialist, Sr. Personal Banker, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Retail Manager, Service Desk Agent, Desktop Support with additional volunteer experience.
- Leadership and Management
- Business Law and Ethics
- Information Systems Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Marketing Principles & Application
- Project Management
- Quality/Operations/Decision Science
- Quantitative Analysis
- Strategy/Change/Organizational Behavior
- Business Management
- Global Business
- Business Management Capstone